Three Counties Produce
Three Counties Produce is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Three Counties Produce may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily for you. For Example, when you register for information or make a purchase
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that may be interested in.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Disclosing Your Information
- If we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce fraud risk
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of this website and complete statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result
Third party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us.
- by email – email@example.com
- or write to us at: 3 Church Street, Worcester, WR1 2RH